Monday, August 22, 2011

Musee J. Armand Bombardier Museum

Today we visited the Bombardier Museum in Valcourt, Quebec.  Armand Bombardier's parents sent him to a seminary & wanted him to become a priest but Armand love mechanics and built his first snow vehicle at age 15.  The museum had on display all the different kinds of snowmobiles he designed over the years.  Look him up and find out more about his life.  I think you'll find it very interesting.
Musee J. Armand Bombardier

Armand & his wife

One of his first models

I loved this one "The Elite"

Armand's original garage
Tonight we're staying at the shooting club in Derby, VT.  Tomorrow morning we'll do some target practice and then head out to Springfield, MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from my friends and fellow bloggers. Anonymous comments will be reported as spam and will not be published.