Friday, March 23, 2012

Hollywood Studios

Waiting in line for Midway Mania with Mr. Potato Head
VIP seating for the extreme stunt show YEAH
Arriving 30 minutes early to get seats
What a FUN day!  Saw the Lights, Motors, Actions, Extreme Stunt Show.  Before seeing the show we ran into a Disney worker from Enfield, NH & Denis starting talking with him.  When we saw him again at the show, he gave us VIP seating.  Unbelievable!  We waited in line for almost an hour for Toy Story Midway Mania and I'm so glad we did.  One of the most fun rides at the park (in my opinion).  I loved it because it was participatory.  I would definitely re-do Midway Mania, Beauty & The Beast on stage and American Idol. 
LOVED this ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from my friends and fellow bloggers. Anonymous comments will be reported as spam and will not be published.