Friday, January 25, 2013

Fort Stockton

Fort Stockton, Texas - Partly sunny skies, high 78F low 50F

We left one Walmart and drove 150 miles to another but we're making great time.  I didn't think I'd ever get a haircut at Walmart BUT we were there, my hair looked like a puff ball and so I took a chance.  Jessica at the Kerrville Walmart did a very nice job and she gives a great shampoo.  For women on the road I'm sure you understand how very scary it is when it's time for a cut.  It's a new person almost every time.  My motto is "no matter how bad the cut, it's just hair and it will grow back".  

We know we're in Texas when we start seeing these

This is our stop 

Time to clean the bug guts off

We're not the only ones staying tonight


1 comment:

  1. Those are long travel days. Nice to use the facilities at the Walmarts when you stop for the night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from my friends and fellow bloggers. Anonymous comments will be reported as spam and will not be published.