Saturday, January 19, 2013

Target Practice

Robertsdale, Alabama - Temps high 62F, low 42F

We're both feeling better and getting back into our morning exercise routines.  Tai Chi for Denis and Yoga for me and a little weight training for both of us.

One of the reasons we like Styx is the shooting range just down the road.  We took advantage of the nice day and did some target practice.  The instructor gave me some helpful hints and a new way of holding my Lady Smith.  What an improvement.  I love using the scope on the 22 rifle and because it takes full concentration I find it very relaxing.  On the other hand, shooting the pistols causes stress.  Go figure!

Today was Second Amendment Appreciation Day 

Don't bug me when I'm shooting my 38 - Need full concentration

I did a very nice grouping with the 22 Rifle at 100 yards

Denis shooting with his AR15

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from my friends and fellow bloggers. Anonymous comments will be reported as spam and will not be published.