Amanda had to be at the Las Vegas Airport for her 6:33 a.m. flight. We were surprised to find so many cars at Departures with two lanes of congestion. There was no sign for United which only added to our confusion and caused us to circle around thinking we missed it the first time. She sent us a text when she arrived safely in Hartford. Our two weeks with her went by quickly and we enjoyed having her with us very much.
After dropping Amanda off, we went back to bed for a few hours of much needed sleep. We each spent the rest of the day doing chores. Denis bought a kit to clean and polish the headlights on the coach which is a very time-consuming job but worth the effort. The lights look good as new.
 |
| Before |
 |
| The process |
 |
| After |
I did four loads of laundry and two additional loads at the campground's laundry room. I don't usually use the laundry but I had two blankets that needed special attention. I baked a loaf of bread, did some house cleaning and steamed rice with salmon in my new rice cooker. Oh yeah, I got a rice cooker at Amanda's suggestion after she saw the "unprofessional" way I made my rice. I must admit the rice and salmon came out perfect. Thanks Amanda.
Getting stuff all cleaned up, looking good!
ReplyDelete