Friday, September 06, 2013

I MISS THE SUNSHINE

Too bad we couldn't send all this rain to an area of the country that needs it.  I didn't do much of anything AGAIN today.  Denis ran into another glitch getting the plates for the car but by the end of the day he "fixed" that problem.  He also returned the rental car because we're planning on leaving here tomorrow morning.  

I bought this flat of organic mixed greens at a local farm -  I cut off the tops and they keep growing - notice the clumps in the top left corner with new growth - two salads uses two clusters, isn't that cool?  What a great idea - I'm thinking of adding in some scallions which I think would work the same 

I love small towns - this one combined the post office with the fire department

These horses were watching the goings on at the post office above

This little buck's horns are just starting to grow
That's all folks!  Thanks for stopping in.



3 comments:

  1. We have finally gotten some rain but the storms have wiped out power poles and started a couple of lightning fires. Wish it would just rain. Safe travels tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure do love small town living, is there any other kind worth while?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flat of salad greens. Great idea. Good luck with the car.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from my friends and fellow bloggers. Anonymous comments will be reported as spam and will not be published.