We've been enjoying the park, the sunshine, reading a good book, taking long walks around the park, the flowers in bloom, good food and the wading birds just outside our window. Here's the photos to prove it.
 |
| This was out first chicken dinner after our 6-day cleanse |
 |
| Anyone know what kind of tree this is? |
 |
| I thought this was a wood stork but I'm not sure - anyone? |
Here's a quick update on my dad's prognosis. Dad has been moved from assisted living to the nursing home at the soldier's home. He's in a wheelchair all the time now and needs help moving from it to his bed or a chair. He needs help with bathing, dressing and they need to bring his meals to him. He can still be difficult or confrontational but has lost a lot of his fight. My Aunt Donna went to visit him and was surprised to see how much he's changed in a month's time. He's lost about 10 pounds and has developed a hand tremor. I spent a good part of this morning talking with the nurse, social worker and his primary care physician. We all decided he shouldn't be leaving the the facility to see outside physicians because it's too much for him. I felt better after talking with everyone and feel he's in good hands. I look forward to seeing him in April. He just had his 85th birthday.
That's all folks! Thanks for stopping in.
It will be nice to see your dad again after so ;long being away.
ReplyDeleteYes, it will be.
DeleteLove your blog - the bush in angel trumpet.
ReplyDelete