Thank you Pam from Nomadic Newfies for the quinoa recipe. I'm planning on having it for breakfast on day-5 of our 8-day cleanse. We're both doing great on this cleanse and I'm not starving all the time. I did notice on day-2 that I had a lingering headache but it was tolerable. We're loving our new Nutribullet and looking forward to mixing in fruits (fruits are not allowed on this cleanse). We're experimenting with different recipes. So far my favorite is spinach but bet it will be much tastier with fruit added.
Hope everyone had a nice valentines day. We were excited to see the sun come out and spend some time in our gravity chairs soaking in the sunshine.

Hope everyone had a nice valentines day. We were excited to see the sun come out and spend some time in our gravity chairs soaking in the sunshine.

Sounds like you're doing good on your cleanse. And sitting in the sunshine makes for an even better day.
ReplyDelete