We had a nice day but I'm bummed because I accidentally deleted all the photos I took. I had nice photos of our day with Tony and Mieke in Mexico but I guess I can't cry over spilled milk.
We didn't buy anything but we did enjoy the outdoor cafe with live music. It was wonderful to sit in the sun with good friends, people watching, listening to music, talking, having vendors come to our table to try to sell their trinkets, drinking a margarita and sharing salsa and chips. That's what life is all about.
The line out of Mexico at 4:00 was long and expected. I think we were in line for about an hour but even that is fun, talking with people and still being harassed by vendors.
We stopped at In & Out for burgers. I tried the burger wrapped in lettuce to avoid the gluten and it was pretty darn good. Denis, our non-meat eater, got french fries and a milkshake. Glad we don't go out for fast food very often.
When we pulled into the campground the sunset was gorgeous and I had Tony stop so I could get a picture. Too bad, I deleted it but I'm sure I'll see another soon.
Hope you had a good day too. Thanks for stopping in to say hi
Sounds like a fun day in Mexico.
ReplyDeleteToo bad about the pics, there will be more nice sunsets here though you can be sure of that.