Thursday, September 06, 2012

Moody Beach


A must see for anyone visiting this area
One of the geo's I found along Marginal Way

Spent the morning working but managed to get away later in the day.  Our neighbors told us about a walk called the Marginal Way.  It's a mile-long pathway that extends from Ogunquit's Shore Road to the docks of Perkins Cove.  We brought our handheld GPS to look for geos along the way.  What a beautiful, paved, ocean view walk.  We found three geos.  I found two and a passerby found the other one when we told her what we were looking for.  One of the geos was actually in the yellow pages (that was creative).
View from the Marginal Way

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from my friends and fellow bloggers. Anonymous comments will be reported as spam and will not be published.