 |
| This is where I found another geo cache |
 |
| Wells Beach 2006 - I miss you mom |
As usual, work and yoga in the morning before making our escape. Wasn't exactly a beach day so we drove around the area looking for geos. I found two and Denis found one, not that I'm keeping score. We ended up watching the waves crash on Wells Beach and looking for seals (didn't find any). We drove by the restaurant that we took mom to when she was first diagnosed with cancer in 2006. Going by the restaurant a second time we decided to stop in and split a seafood sampler of baked haddock, stuffed shrimp and baked scallops.
 |
| Mom wanted a lobster at Billy's Chowder House - August 2006 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from my friends and fellow bloggers. Anonymous comments will be reported as spam and will not be published.