"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming---WOW---What a Ride!"
Today was a rest and relaxation day. We usually like to hang around the park the day before we move on to our next adventure. Denis cleaned up the coach, car and site while I baked bread, made another batch of Kombucha and did some laundry. The rest of the day was spent reading and computing.
I didn't take any photos today so I'm recycling some of our beautiful bird photos. Enjoy and thanks for stopping in.
| Anhinga |
| Great Egret |
| McCaw |
| Tri-Colored Heron |
| Unknown? |
| Wood Stock - Endangered |
Love the quote we have been living by that rule for years now.
ReplyDelete