Monday, September 14, 2015

HAVING FUN VISITING EVERYONE

Before heading south we wanted to be sure to visit friends and family that we won't be seeing for a while.

Denis and his brother John
When our daughter was very young, her best friend was Amanda and we brought Amanda everywhere we went.  She spent all her winter vacations with us skiing in Quebec and she was like another daughter.  This is a copy of Amanda's post on Facebook and it brought tears to my eyes.

"Got to spend some time with some amazing people tonight. This couple gave me so many opportunities growing up I never would have had without them, they were like a second set of parents to me. They were the normal parents I never had. They brought me to Canada more times than I can remember, they taught me to ski, bought me skis, taught me to ice skate, taught me about what catholics do in church, tortured me at Amway conventions, and took me to so many places I never would have had the opportunity to visit. They loved me like their own. I am so grateful that I have them in my life and it seems that this appreciation only grows as I get older. Love you guys ♡"
Amanda and her husband Joe
Their youngest Macey
Middle child, Tyler,hamming it up
Averi, the oldest

1 comment:

  1. So nice to visit friends and family before we hit the toad for a warmer winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from my friends and fellow bloggers. Anonymous comments will be reported as spam and will not be published.